Welcome to the seventh edition of HAPPENINGS, our ArtisTTable email newsletter.
It has been a while since we have gotten around to sending out this issue, a fair amount of things have happened and we have a few things coming up we think you might be interested in.
What Will Happen
• The next Figure Drawing Marathon in Grand Rapids December 7th. •LINK•
• Not What Everyone Sees will open December 27th.
What is Happening
• Art des Femmes is a huge show, it is open and online. •LINK•
• Call for Art - The Abstract Show - Not What Everyone Sees. Juror: Musician, composer, recording artist, and painter, Steve Cohn. Submit by December 16th •LINK•
• Advertise on the ArtisTTable website, the rates are ridiculously low. •LINK•
• Lots of new dates on our Upcoming page on the ArtisTTable website. •LINK•
What Just Happened
• Figure Drawing Marathon, Sunday September 15th - Zwolle, Nederland
• Figure Drawing Marathon, Sunday September 29th - Leland, Michigan
• Angela Saxon and Ruud van der Wouden tied for the Send Me a Postcard People's Choice Award. •LINK•
• The ArtisTTable Twitter page just went over 1300 followers. •LINK•
Save Your Chair @ the TTable